January 17, 2011

Happy New Year!!

I'm back! I hope you had a very merry Christmas and a happy new year!

I've had a great holiday away but its nice to be home!
My little Reece monkey has had a great summer spashing around, eating sand (and grass and anything he can get his chubby lil hands on) and almost-crawling around (its more of a up on hands dragging motion at the moment, but he gets around pretty fast!)


On the iDear front there's some exciting stuff happening -will share more soon- and a couple of new card designs getting the final touches so that they're all ready for Valentines day! Yup almost that time already, I can't believe how fast this year is going!

Some other great summer moments...
*Going to the lights in the park in New Plymouth
*Having Reece meet some of his family for the first time
*Visiting my cards at Glassroots Gallery and meeting the super lovely Louise
*Watching Lukes sister and now brother-in-law get married
*Taking Luke and Reece on their first train ride in NZ (it was a miniture one, but so fun!)

1 comment:

I love reading your comments!