December 17, 2010

My last market before Christmas

is Crafternoon Tea, tomorrow in Kingsland from 10-3.
I've been printing lots of cards, making gift tags, chalkboard speech bubble magnets, magnetic bunting and brand new mini magnetic bunting (perfect for sticking a photo to the fridge and making it look extra cute!) as well as some little softie lumps of coal for those who've been a bit naughty this year!
And... I'm almost done getting everything ready... it's only 9:30 so I may even be in bed before midnight! That'd be a first on a market day eve!

If you're in Kingsland tomorrow pop by to Crafternoon Tea for a look, maybe a spot of Christmas shopping, or just 'cos the name is awesome.


And on a completley different note, if your wanting to buy any iDear products from my felt or 
etsy stores, orders need to be placed before Monday to ensure they get to you before Christmas.

Hope you all have a great (hopefully less humid!) weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!