February 28, 2012

Our Wedding, Part 3: The Reception


We held our Reception at the Houhora Big Game Fishing Club. It was right on the water, check out that amazing view!



A few décor details...





I designed place mats for our guests to fill out and printed them on kraft and white card stock.
We put a jar of felts on each table and a basket for the place mats on our present table.
On our honeymoon we went through them all, I haven't laughed that hard in ages! 
(Update: Placemats have just been added to the store! Check them out here)




We hung streamers from the same hoop that was used for my parents wedding!


Rolling up in style, thanks to some amazing family friends



Cake cutting 


I even managed to incorporate the "sprinkler"...


... and the "lawnmower" into our first dance


I'll be back with some photos of our photobooth!

Photo credits: Stacey Milich and Aunty Sheryl

See the rest of our wedding posts here!

1 comment:

I love reading your comments!