November 22, 2010

iDear, Christmas collection

Behold, the reason why the blog posts have been few and far between lately:


© iDear, 2010
© iDear, 2010

© iDear, 2010

© iDear, 2010

© iDear, 2010

© iDear, 2010
© iDear, 2010

The cards I'm now printing on are a slightly smaller size to what I've used previously but are thicker and of a much better quality. I'm also now using 100% recycled kraft envelopes with "to" and "from" designs printed on the front and back:

All of my Christmas cards are now available in my felt store

2 comments:

  1. Ahh aha haaa!!

    That seasoned greetings one is total genius!! 'Hanging with you' and 'hoo hoo' come a close second though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely! Very simple and clean, I love them! I am sure they'll all get snapped up pronto...

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!