September 1, 2010

Yay its spring!

I love spring. It puts a spring in my step. (Pun ALWAYS intended).


Usually I would go for a freezing cold swim or wear a skirt to celebrate but since there was nobody to sit on the beach with Reece and I got a bit Trademe happy over the winter and sold all my skirts I decided to decorate my house with flowers instead.

Turns out our backyard doesn’t actually have any flowers, unless you count the flowers on the neighbour’s tree that overhang our side of the fence. I did. It does however have branches and lemons… and ducks apparently.







I just got a spring present from Luke. Literally.


And on the iDear, front, I've made some business cards!


Hope the first day of spring has treated you all well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!